Picking a College in California
Choosing the perfect school in California can be a bit tricky.
Because there are just so many different schools in California, trying to decide which school to apply to and eventually attend is a big determination. It demands a major obligation and this choice may have a serious effect on your future profession.
The perfect training program will supply you with the classes you are searching for, plus it should have a number of positive benefits you can take advantage of, whether that be favorable class schedules, a really handy campus location or convenient online training choices.
Not all of us can afford to pay for enrollment at USC or Pitzer College, but there are some high-quality, reasonably priced alternatives, including Victor Valley College, local community colleges and some of the better-known online schools.
From San Francisco to Los Angeles and from Fresno to San Diego, students are completing courses and earning undergraduate degrees in majors as diversified as information technology, art history, business, psychology, education, math, the culinary arts, health care and many other great majors.
Many California men and women these days recognize that the more school and training they have, the greater their occupation choices will be. So many students are not settling for just a high school degree or diploma — they want more. And even after they have started their careers, graduates are continuing their education and learning with specialized instruction or graduate degrees that they earn while they carry on with their current day jobs.
This blog is about online education opportunities in California and offers up some ideas and choices for finding just the right college around the Golden State.
Take a look at the schools in the spotlight today:
With the intentional structuring of the curricula in the caring science based upon the work of nurse theorist Dr. Jean Watson, our faculty are here to support you on your journey to academic and professional success, and inspire you to BE COMPASSIONATE as you provide nursing care to patients and their families. The Nevada State College School of Nursing Bachelor of Science in nursing program is nationally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- RN to BSN Online
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Human Resources Management
- And more...
- Payroll Clerk
- Private Investigation
- High School
- And more...
At NHI you will receive hands-on training through our teaching clinic from dedicated instructors with a combined 530 years of experience as well as classroom instruction and business marketing classes. We offer daytime, evening and weekend classes to accommodate your busy schedule. It is our goal to see you learn and embrace the material and go on to have a successful career you love. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. So why wait?
- Massage Therapy/Therapist
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Curriculum and Instruction (EdD)
- Liberal Arts (BA)
- And more...
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Collision Repair
- Massage Therapy
- Esthetician / Massage Therapy